Chocolate-Banana Eggo® Wafflers® Tacos
Rich chocolate, creamy peanut butter, banana and coconut, all on top of Eggo® Wafflers® Chocolatey Chip Muffin Waffles! Try it in the morning for a sweet breakfast treat, or indulge for dessert. There’s really no wrong time of day for these chocolate chip waffle tacos.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Wafflers® Chocolatey Chip Muffin waffles (8 waffle bars)
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/2 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
1. In small bowl whisk together peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Stir in yogurt. Set aside.
2. Toast KELLOGG’S EGGO WAFFLERS Chocolatey Chip Muffin waffles according to package directions. Immediately fold waffles in half. Place on wire rack. Cool.
3. Spoon yogurt mixture into folded waffles. Top with banana, chocolate and coconut. Serve immediately.