Chocolate-Banana Eggo® Wafflers® Tacos
It’s everyone’s favorite flavors—chocolate, peanut butter, banana and coconut—served in a waffle.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
Kellogg’s® Eggo® Wafflers®Chocolatey Chip Muffin waffles (8 waffle bars)
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/2 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
1. In small bowl whisk together peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Stir in yogurt. Set aside.
2. Toast KELLOGG’S EGGO WAFFLERS Chocolatey Chip Muffin waffles according to package directions. Immediately fold waffles in half. Place on wire rack. Cool.
3. Spoon yogurt mixture into folded waffles. Top with banana, chocolate and coconut. Serve immediately.