Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 3 tablespoons orange-colored decorator’s sugar
- 6 oblong chewy fruit-flavored green candies OR 2 small green gumdrops, cut into 6 pieces
1. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
2. Meanwhile, toast KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle Waffles according to package directions.
3. Place orange-colored sugar in small bowl. Using small ice cream scoop or tablespoon, shape about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture into pumpkin shape. Roll in orange sugar. Place on one waffle. Repeat with remaining cream cheese mixture, sugar and waffles.
4. Press green candy into each cream cheese ball for pumpkin stem. Serve with spreaders or knives to spread cream cheese mixture over waffles.