Eggo® Glazed Waffle Donuts
A quick glaze of powdered sugar and milk turns these Thick & Fluffy waffles into delicious donuts.
The perfect dessert for parties, you can whip this recipe up with a few simple ingredients. Drizzle your Eggo® Waffles with glaze and decorate with fun sprinkles. Little hands will love making their own donut treats!
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 6 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Food coloring
- Multi-colored sprinkles
1. Prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO Thick & Fluffy Original waffles according to package directions. Cool completely.
2. Using 4-inch donut cutter or round cookie cutters, cut out donut shapes.
3. In small bowl stir together powdered sugar and enough milk to make of drizzling consistency. Stir in cocoa powder or food coloring (if desired). Drizzle over waffles. Garnish with sprinkles or additional white glaze (if desired).