Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 45 min
Homestyle waffles Kellogg's® Eggo®
- 1 quart (16 ounces) shredded low fat swiss cheese
- 1 pint (6 ounces) crumbled cooked turkey bacon
- 1 pint (16 fl. ounces) egg substitute
- 1 pint (16 fl. ounces) low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Place heated KELLOGG'S EGGO Homestyle Waffles on foil lined tray coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle each waffle with cheese and bacon. Combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each waffle.
2. Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Serve hot.