- 6 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese or provolone cheese (6 oz. total)
- 24 slices pepperoni (about 2 oz. total)
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
1. Place KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 3 minutes. Turn waffles over. Bake at 450°F for 2 minutes more.
2. Cut waffles into quarters. Return to baking sheet.
3. Cut cheese slices into pieces to fit on waffle quarters.
4. Top waffle quarters with cheese pieces, pepperoni slices and pizza sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve warm.