Look for the squeezable fruit spread in the jams and jellies section of your grocery store. Since it squeezes out of the bottle, it’s easy to pipe between the white chocolate outlines on these sweet desserts.
- 6 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Buttermilk pancakes
- 1/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup squeezable seedless red raspberry spread or squeezable strawberry spread
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces (optional)
- Strawberry slices (optional)
1. Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Buttermilk pancakes according to package directions. Use 3 1/2- to 4-inch cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes.
2. Place white chocolate morsels in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium-high (70% power) for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth, stirring every 15 seconds.
3. Decorate pancake shapes by piping melted chocolate and raspberry preserves onto each. Garnish with candy pieces and/or strawberry slices (if desired).