Streusel Topped Apple Waffles
Sweet apple slices and a crisp streusel topping adorn these tasty waffles.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 sets Kellogg's® Eggo® Cinnamon Toast waffles
- 1 package frozen scalloped apples, thawed
1. Place sugar and flour in small bowl. Using a pastry blender, cut in
butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside for topping.
2. Place heated waffles on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spoon apples evenly over each waffle. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
3. Bake at 375° F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.