Maple Bacon Delight
Breakfast never tasted so good! This warm waffle is topped with crisp-cooked bacon that's been simmered in maple syrup and juicy fresh red raspberries.
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 thick-cut slices bacon, crisp-cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh red raspberries
- Powdered sugar
1. Prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO Thick & Fluffy Original waffle according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in small skillet bring syrup to boiling. Reduce heat. Add cooked bacon. Simmer bacon, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Place waffle on serving plate. Top with bacon slices. Drizzle with some of the syrup remaining in the skillet. Arrange raspberries on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.