Savory Hawaiian Waffle
Pineapple and ham lend a Hawaiian mood to this easy-to-prepare, pizza-like waffle.
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 2 frozen Dole® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 ounce ham, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffle according to package directions. Let pineapple stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until easy to cut. Finely chop pineapple.
2. Place waffle in shallow baking pan. Spread pizza sauce over waffle. Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and cheese. Bake at 400° F for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.