Eggo® Fishy Face
These tasty fish, made from waffles and brightly-colored fruits, will swim right off the plate.
- 1 1/2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 3 frozen Dole® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks
- 8 to 12 slices frozen Dole® Ready-Cut Fruit™ Sliced Strawberries
- 9 frozen Dole® Blueberries
1. Prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO Homestyle waffles and KELLOGG'S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cut one of the small waffles in half. Let fruit stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until easy to cut. Thinly slice pineapple chunks and strawberry pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut small triangular shape from one side of whole large waffle for fish mouth. Arrange large waffle pieces on serving plate, using whole waffle for fish body and half waffle for fish tail. Arrange small waffles on serving plate, using whole waffles for fish bodies and waffle halves for fish tails.
3. Arrange strawberry and pineapple pieces on waffles as fish scales and fins. Use blueberries for fish eyes and bubbles.