Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
Enjoy all the flavors of a country breakfast - waffles, bacon and egg - in one easy sandwich.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 1 slice (1/2 oz.) cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and drained
1. In medium skillet heat butter over medium-high heat until hot. Break egg and slip into skillet. Immediately reduce heat to low. Cook slowly for 5 to 6 minutes or until white is completely set and yolk begins to thicken. Carefully turn egg. Cook second side to desired doneness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Immediately top one of the waffles with the cheese. Top with egg, bacon and remaining waffle.