Frozen Waffle Pies
These miniature pies are filled with your favorite flavor of frozen yogurt and then topped with strawberries, blueberries or peaches.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 140 min
- 1 slice frozen Dole® Sliced Peaches
- 2 to 3 slices frozen Dole® Ready-Cut Fruit™ Sliced Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons frozen Dole® Blueberries
- 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 1/2 cup desired flavor low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or low-fat plain yogurt
1. Let fruit stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until easy to cut. Finely chop peach and strawberry slices. Lightly coat three 6-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. On microwave-safe plate microwave waffles, 1 at a time, at high for 15 to 20 seconds or until thawed. Press one waffle into each custard cup. Scoop some of the frozen yogurt into each waffle cup.
3. Arrange peaches, strawberries and blueberries on top of frozen yogurt. Pipe vanilla yogurt onto each. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
4. Remove from custard cups. (If pies are difficult to remove from custard cups, dip bottoms into warm water for 2 minutes.) Serve immediately.