You choose - blackberries, peaches or strawberries all taste great in these easy desserts.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 2 to 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Buttermilk pancakes
- 4 to 7 frozen Dole® Marion Blackberries, 3 to 4 slices frozen Dole® Sliced Peaches or 3 to 5 slices frozen Dole® Ready-Cut Fruit™ Sliced Strawberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 teaspoons low-fat vanilla yogurt or low-fat plain yogurt (divided)
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh mint sprig
1. Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Buttermilk pancakes according to package directions. Let fruit stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until easy to cut. Thinly slice strawberry pieces, if using.
2. On serving plate layer one of the pancakes, 1 teaspoon of the yogurt and some of the fruit. Repeat layers, if desired. Top with remaining pancake, remaining yogurt and remaining fruit. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish with mint (if desired).