Up, up and away with these balloons made from miniature pancakes and brightly colored fruits.
- 3 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Buttermilk pancakes
- 3 to 5 slices frozen Dole® Ready-Cut Fruit™ Sliced Strawberries
- 9 frozen Dole® Blueberries
- 7 frozen Dole® Raspberries
- 1 frozen Dole® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yogurt or low-fat plain yogurt (divided)
1. Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Buttermilk pancakes according to package directions. Let fruit stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until easy to cut. Thinly slice strawberry pieces. Horizontally cut pineapple chunk in half. Set aside.
2. Place pancakes on serving plate about 1 inch apart. Spread 1 teaspoon of the yogurt on one of the pancakes. Top with blueberries. Spread 1 teaspoon of the remaining yogurt on a second pancake. Top with raspberries. Arrange strawberries pieces on third pancake. Spread 1 teaspoon of the remaining yogurt on top of strawberry slices.
3. Pipe remaining yogurt onto plate for balloon strings. Place pineapple pieces on plate as bow.