Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Place sugar and flour in small bowl. Using a pastry blender, cut in
butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside for topping.
3. Place heated waffles on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spoon peaches evenly over each waffle reserving half for garnish. Sprinkle with topping.
4. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
5. Top with ice cream and garnish with remaining peaches.