Turn waffles, ice cream and semi-sweet morsels into this chubby polar bear.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 5 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- Canned chocolate frosting
- Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 scoop (1/2 cup) Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Light Ice Cream
- 2 regular marshmallows, halved horizontally
- 1 scoop (3 tbsp.) Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Light Ice Cream
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Miniature marshmallows, halved horizontally
- Sour belt candy or fruit leather
1. Prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool completely. For one paw, use frosting to attach 3 chocolate morsels to edge of one of the waffles. Repeat 3 more times for remaining paws. Set aside.
2. Place the 1/2-cup scoop of ice cream in center of serving plate. Working quickly, arrange large marshmallow pieces around ice cream for legs.
3. Place the remaining waffle above the scoop of ice cream for head. Top waffle with the 3-tablespoon scoop of ice cream. On small ice cream scoop, arrange small chocolate morsels for eyes, large chocolate morsel for nose and miniature marshmallow pieces for ears. Prop waffle paws against regular marshmallow pieces for feet. Place strips of candy on ice cream for scarf. Serve immediately.