Snowman Waffle Pops
These cute snowmen hide a delicious waffle filling made from Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles, butter, powdered sugar and maple syrup.
- 5 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 lollipop sticks
- 10 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate candy coating pieces (about 8 oz.)
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Bite-size chocolate-covered caramel cups or miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups
- Sour belt candy or fruit leather
1. Place KELLOGG’S EGGO Thick & Fluffy Original waffles, 2 to 3 at a time, on microwave-safe plate. Microwave at high for 15 to 30 seconds or until thawed. Tear into pieces.
2. Place waffle pieces in food processor bowl. Cover and process until finely ground. Add butter, powdered sugar, maple syrup and salt to waffles in food processor bowl. Cover and process until dough forms. Divide dough into 10 portions. Roll into balls. Insert lollipop stick halfway into each ball. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze about 20 minutes or until firm.
3. Meanwhile, prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Arrange on baking sheet. Cool completely.
4. Melt candy coating according to package directions. Dip waffle balls into candy coating, allowing excess coating to drip off the top. Place one on each of the waffles on the baking sheet. Let stand until set.
5. Use additional melted candy coating to attach candies for eyes, noses and mouths. Let stand until set. Use additional melted candy coating to attach a caramel cup to top of each waffle for hat. Wrap strip of sour belt around stick and secure with drop of candy coating for scarf.