Satisfy your cravings with this hearty breakfast option.
- 24 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 4 cups shredded low-fat swiss cheese
- 2 cups diced smoked turkey breasts
- 2 cups low-fat sour cream
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place heated waffles on foil-lined 26 x 18 x 1-inch full sheet pan coated with cooking spray. Evenly top each waffle with cheese and turkey. Combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each waffle.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Serve hot.